Thai Pink Buffalo Mushroom Bread Cultivation Characteristics
Cogoland brings you from John Allen’s pink buffalo reserve on a Thai island, The magical Mushroom Bread, Thai Pink Buffalo.
Morphology and Cultivation of Thai Pink Buffalo Mushroom Bread
The mushrooms produced by the mycelium of this variety of Psilocybe cubensis are not very large compared to others, but their abundance during fruiting is remarkable, due to their aggressiveness. Their stems are usually longer than normal.
Asiatic Cubensis, Equals Great Hallucinogenic Effect
As expected of any Cubensis variety from Asia
Thai Pink Buffalo Kit Contents
The bread comes in a completely hermetic container to ensure it and prevent it from being contaminated with any microorganisms in the environment and thus have the bread in perfect condition.
The sale of this kit is only reserved for the purpose of mycological study.
Size of the Tupper with the Mushroom Bread
The mushroom bread with the container measures 19 cm long x 12 cm wide x 7 cm high.
How to use Thai Pink Buffalo Mushroom Bread?
We leave you the instructions below so that you can see them and to download.
- Break the seal on the box.
- Take the lid off and keep it for later.
- These breads do NOT need you to hydrate them in their first fruiting.
- Open the bag of coverage and spread it over the surface of the bread with a clean spoon, creating a small layer (this add-on is optional), thus we will achieve an exceptional surface for the appearance of the primordia.
- We recommend adding a finger of water to the bottom of the bag.
- Put the bread in the greenhouse bag.
- Mist the walls of the bag with tap water and place the two separate paper clips at the entrance of the bag (no creases, so you have a passive air inlet), so that it is neither fully closed nor fully open.
- Always keep the bag moist, nebulizing once or twice a day if necessary.
- Once the primordia appear, place a single paper clip in the mouth of the bag. We must ventilate well for 10 minutes each day, removing the paper clip and then misting the walls of the bag. The best time to harvest is 5 or 6 hours after breaking the veil. Grab the base of the mushroom, twist a bit and carefully pull it, otherwise you could damage the surface and delay further fruiting.
- Once the mushrooms have been harvested, remove the bread from the bag and pour tap water until it is completely filled.
- Close the lid of the bread and leave it to soak for 20 minutes at room temperature, never in the fridge. When the time is up, drain all the water well, put the kit back in the bag and repeat all the previous steps for subsequent fruiting.
Products Similar to Thai Pink Buffalo Mushroom Bread
In Cogolandia you will find everything you need for your mushroom cultivation, in our Mushroom Bread category you will find a wide variety of mushrooms to delight your microscope, with very varied effects, be sure to see the culture kit of mushrooms to facilitate its cultivation.